Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rain walks




Sitting alone in my house,boredom creeps from behind.

The day is grey,no sun, no shine.

Just as I began to make my fourth cup of tea,

Raindrops pitter and patter against my window.

I jump up and race to my room,

find a sweater and I'm out that front door.

...

My first breath; long and filling...

What mountain air should be.

Pure and refreshing.

I love the rain.I've needed it.

...

How do you describe the rain?

Pure, exhilirating,

soul cleansing, mind refreshing.

and spirit washing.

Invigorating, rejuvinating,

Perfection in drops, direct from GOD himself.

...

As the rain drops slide down my cheeks and down my back,

I shiver. But it is not a complaining pitiful shiver,

It is shivering with joy as the wind and rain bite at me.

All hateful thoughts have flowed from my mind...

In puddles I splash,

as I run in the street.

Not a soul around,

just me.

I do not dare take deep breaths,

for up here the rain wont last,

and i should leave the peaceful air to share.

Cool and crisp,

I love the rain.

...

I will never forfeit my rain walks,

no matter if only it sprinkles or pours,

I will have my rain walks...

No comments: